When and How Will I Log In?
Attendees can participate in IDWeek 2020 through Sept. 30, 2021.
Attendees can access the app, abstracts, sessions, exhibits, claim CME/CPE/MOC credit, and print a certificate of attendance using one set of login credentials and the links below.
Look for daily emails beginning on Oct. 20 through Oct. 25 with the email address you used to register for the event and your registration confirmation ID number that functions as your password for all things IDWeek 2020.
Install the official IDWeek 2020 app by Core-Apps. Search the Google Play Store on Android Devices or the App Store on Apple Devices using “IDWeek” and download the app. Login with the email address you used to register for the meeting and your confirmation ID number, both of which can be found in your registration confirmation. The app allows IDWeek attendees to:
- Search for sessions
- Create a schedule
- Read abstracts and view posters
- Connect with other meeting attendees
- Browse Exhibitors
- Receive the latest updates and alerts during the event
Make sure that your computer is ready for the event. Click system check above.
Find useful tips to prepare your computer for the event. Click computer tips above.
During IDWeek Oct. 21-25, 2020
- Visit the Help Desk to chat with staffers who can support technical and how to questions about the sessions and exhibits in real time.
- Email for technical support with the sessions and exhibits system.
- Chat with us using the widget at the bottom right corner of this page.
- Call from the U.S. and Canada 1-888-575-5155, international attendees +1-703-740-4961.
Throughout the On Demand Period after 1 p.m. on Oct. 25, 2020 – Sept. 30, 2021
Please call or send us a message using our contact page.
Follow us on social media and use the hashtag #IDWeek2020 to share your thoughts, insights, and best virtual meeting photos of yourself during the event.
Share Your Feedback and Save the Date
Thank you for attending the premier, virtual, infectious diseases event of 2020! There will be a survey after the live event ends on Oct. 25 to share your feedback. Survey respondents can enter to win a complimentary registration to IDWeek 2021 currently planned as a hybrid event in San Diego, CA Sept. 29-Oct. 3, 2021. We look forward to seeing you there.